Makeblock mBot Ranger 3-in-1 (Bluetooth)
mBot Ranger is an all-in-one educational robotic kit supports three different types of robot – robot tank, three wheel racing car and self balance car. Build your own adventure car by simply assembly the different parts with step-by-step instructions. Make your mBot ranger comes alive by programming your robot with simple drag and drop graphical blocks.
Designed for children aged 6 and above, mBot ranger is a stepping stone to foster critical thinking without the need of writing difficult coding languages.
- All-in-one STEM educational kit for learning robotics and programming
- Easy assemble parts and colour-labelled ports for easy wiring
- Drag and drop graphic programme developed based on Stratch 2.0
- Powerful Me Auriga mainboard developed based on open-source Arduino Mega 2560
- Customisable 4 on-board sensors and 10 extension ports for more functions
- Wireless Control
- Compatible with computer (Mac & PC), smartphone and tablets (iOS 9 & Andriod 4.3 and above)
3 Months Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What's in the box: 2 x Beam0824-112, 1 x Beam0824-48, 2 x Plate 0324, 2 x Plate 135, 1 x Plate for Battery Holder, 1 x Plate T-type, 1 x Bracket 3x3, 1 x Bracket U1, 1 x Universal Wheel, 4 x 62T Wheel Without Step, 2 x 62T Wheel, 2 x 90T Wheel, 2 x 90T Tyre, 2 x Track, 4 x Plastic Spacer 4x7x10, 2 x 180 Encoder Motor, 8 x Copper Bush 4x8x4mm, 1 x Bruss Stud M4*30+6, 1 x Battery Holder, 1 x Me Auriga, 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor, 1 x Line Follower Sensor, 1 x USB Cable, 2 x RJ25 Cable, 1 x Wrench, 1 x Hex & Cross Screwdriver, 22 x Screw M4x8, 4 x Screw M4x10, 6 x Screw M4x14, 4 x Screw M4x25, 2 x Screw M2.5x12, 10 x Nut M4, 2 x Encoder Motor Wire