Jimu AstroBot Kit
Learn in hands-on STEM and engage kids with real robotics, utilising real robotic servo motors and real robotic sensors for real robotic programming and coding. Programme and code to move with any smart device.
The Astrobot Kit includes everything you need to build any of 3 pre-design characters - such AstroBot, AstroBot and Astron or your own robotic creation. It move on treads and come with infrared sensor to detect objects to pick up or manoeuvre around objects. It also includes LED lights that let you programme emotions and play in the dark and speaker that lets you play music or programme sound effects. Recommended for aged 8 years and older.
- Easy to build DIY Robot kit designed with snap-together-blocks (no tools required)
- Built-in app module giving step by step illustrations of building procedures so children will find it easier to learn robot construction techniques
- Learn to code with Blockly with drag-and-drop method
- Perform movement with pose-record-play function using high-torque servos to create fluid and precise movement
- Programme and control your robot through JIMU robot app on Apple iOS and Android Smart devices
- Compatible with iOS and 7.0 and Android 4.0.3 version and above
1 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What’s in the box: Character parts, Connectors, Main control box, Battery, LED, Infrared sensor, Fastners, Wires, Tools, Charging Adapters