Arduino Starter Kit
The Arduino Starter Kit walks you through the basics of Arduino in a hands-on way. You’ll learn through the basics of using Arduino in a hands-on way. You’ll learn through building several creative projects. The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators.
The Arduino Starter Kit is a great way to get started with Ardunio, coding and electronics. Start building projects such as Knock Lock – tap out secret code to open the door, Digital Hourglass – a light up hourglass that can stop you from working too hard and many other fun projects.
- Open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software
- Tell your board what to do by sending a set of instructions to the microcontroller on the board
- Arduino boards are able to read input and turn it into an output
- Arduino Software (IDE) is easy-to-use for beginners, yet flexible enough for advanced users
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux
What’s in the box: 1 X Arduino projects book (170 pages), 1 X Arduino UNO Rev.3, 1 X USB cable, 1 X Breadboard, 1 X Wood base, 1 X 9V Battery snap, 70 X Hard cables, 2 X Flexible cables, 6 X Photoresistors, 3 X Trimmer, 10 X Pushbutton, 1 X Temperature sensors, 1 X Tilt sensor, 1 X LCD, 29 LEDs, 1 X CC motor 6/9V, 1 X Servomotor, 1 X Piezo, 1 X H bridge, 2 X Photocoupler, 5 X BC547, 2 X IRF520, 100nF capacitor, 3 X 100uF capacitor, 5 X 100pF capacitor, 5 X 1N4007, 3 X Transparent jelly, 1 X Male strip connector (40x1), 55 X Resistors of different values