Makeblock mBot v1.1 (2.4G)
Come and meet mBot – an educational kit for children to learn programming, electronics and robotics. Build your own mBot robot in 10 minutes by simply assembling 40 different designed parts with step-by-step instructions. Lastly, make your mBot comes alive by programming your robot with simple drag and drop graphical blocks.
Designed for children aged 6 and above, mBot is a stepping stone to foster critical thinking without the need of writing difficult coding languages. Start programming your mBot to avoid obstacles, follow lines or even playing soccers!
- All-in-one STEM educational kit for learning robotics and programming
- Easy assemble parts and colour-labelled ports for easy wiring
- Drag and drop graphic programme developed based on Scratch 2.0
- Mechanical body is compatible with most Lego parts
- Electronic parts is compatible with Arduino open source ecosystem
- Wireless connectivity
3 Months Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What's in the box: 2 x Micro TT motor, 1 x Universal wheel, 1 x Me Ultrasonic sensor, 1 x mCore, 15 x Socket Cap Screw M4 x 8, 1 x Me Line follower, 2 x 90T Plastic Wheel, 6 x Countersunk Screw M3 x 25, 1 x 2.4G wireless serial-USB, 2 x Tyre 90T B, 8 x Nut M3, 1 x 2.4G wireless serial-module, 2 x Velcro, 4 x Self-drilling Screw M2.2 x 9.51 x Line follower map, 4 x Brass stud M4 x25, 2 x 6P6C RJ25 cable-20cm, 1 x IR Controller, 1 x USB A-Male to B-Male Cable 1m, 1 x Battery holder 4 AA, 1 x Screw driver, 1 x Instruction Book