Jimu BuzzBot & MuttBot Kit
Learn in hands-on STEM and engage kids with real robotics, utilising real robotic servo motors and real robotic sensors for real robotic programming and coding. Programme and code to move with any smart device.
BuzzBot and his companion MuttBot are as fun to build as they are to program. The kit includes everything you need to build both characters, or use your imagination to invent your own robotic creation. Then program and code moves and watch your Jimu Robot come to life. Recommended for aged 8 years and older.
- Easy to build DIY Robot kit designed with snap-together-blocks (no tools required)
- Built-in app module giving step by step illustrations of building procedures so children will find it easier to learn robot construction techniques
- Learn to code with Blockly with drag-and-drop method
- Perform movement with pose-record-play function using high-torque servos to create fluid and precise movement
- Programme and control your robot through JIMU robot app on Apple iOS and Android Smart devices
- Compatible with iOS and 7.0 and Android 4.0.3 version and above
1 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What’s in the box: 271 Interlocking parts, 6 Servo motors, Control box, Power adapter, Lithium battery