LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Education Core Set
*To recharge EV3 rechargeable DC (45501), Lego DC Charger (Transformer 10V DC) is sold separately. Alternatively, you could use AA batteries to power up your Lego Mindstorm EV3.*
The system includes the EV3 Intelligent Brick, a compact and powerful programmable computer that makes it possible to control motors and collect sensor feedback using the intuitive icon-based programming and data logging software that is delivered with the set.
- Includes 541 elements that can be used for teaching science, technology, engineering, math, and computer science.
- The 48 step-by-step tutorials are designed to help educators and students master basic and advanced programming as well as hardware and data logging functions
- The easy-to-learn, easy-to-use EV3 Software and the EV3 Programming app are optimised for classroom use
- By using hands-on robotics, students will gain a better understanding of how technology works in real world applications
- Online and telephone support is available for brick replacement, software-related queries or general technical questions.
2 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What's in the box: 541 LEGO system building elements, 3 Servo motors, 5 sensors - gyro, ultrasonic, colour and touch, EV3 rechargeable DC battery, Connecting cables and building instructions, Plastic storage bin that comes with a sorting tray