LittleBits Electronic Inventor Kit
Creative kids build and customise a rockin’ synth guitar using littleBits electronic building blocks, then transform it into new electronic instruments of their own!
Over 12 activities in the free Inventor App guide kids through building musical inventions, like an electric keytar or air drums, learning STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) skills, and drawing inspiration from real-world musical inventors. Through hands-on play, kids gain lifelong skills to become change-makers through invention.
- Over 12 in-app activities with step-by-step instructions guide kids through building fun, musical inventions, like a rockin’ synth guitar or air drums, with littleBits electronic blocks
- Become a changemaker as kids are challenged to build fun, playful inventions to improve their rooms, help their communities, or save the world
- Fun activities help kids unleash their creativity by customising their inventions or creating their own
- Learn real-world STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) concepts through play
- Kids gain lifelong skills like curiosity, courage, and perseverance through exposure to the invention cycle
- Inspire invention through in-app stories of real-world inventors inspire kids to create their own inventions
1 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What’s in the box: 1 X Accelerometer, 1 X Micro sequencer, 1 X Power, 1 X Synth speaker, 1 X Keyboard, 1 X Oscillator, 1 X Proximity sensor, 1 X Wire, 1 X Battery and cable, 2 X Mounting board, 8 X Shoes, 6 X Paper templates, 1 X Sticker sheet