LittleBits KORG Synth Kit
Both kids and professional musicians can explore the science of sound, make sweet beats and create instruments with this award-winning modular synthesizer. Co-designed with world-renowned music maker KORG that helps you unleash your inner rockstar.
You can build up to 10 inventions included in the kit and create your own instruments and electronic music. This kit allows you to make exciting new sounds and build your own customisable and expandable analog modular instrument like synth-guitar – all with little to no engineering or music knowledge.
- Learn basic electronics and STEM principles
- Be an inventor and build creative confidence
- Form foundations of design and critical thinking
- Modules snap together with magnet (no soldering, wiring or programming)
- Easy-to-make step by step invention guidebook
- Reusable and works with other littleBits module and kit
- Connects to speakers, computers, headphones, or any instrument with an output jack for amplifier
1 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What’s in the box: 12 X Bits (1 delay, 1 envelop, 1 filter, 1 keyboard, 1 micro sequence, 1 mix, 2 oscillator, 1 power, 1 random, 1 split, 1 synth speaker), 1 X Accessory (1 battery + cable), 1 X Invention guidebook with 10+ projects