LittleBits Space Rover Inventor Kit
Creative kids build and customize a planetary rover using littleBits electronic building blocks, then transform it by adding out-of-this-world capabilities!
Over 30 activities in the free Inventor App guide kids through building and controlling space vehicle inventions, like a space rock collector or an alien life detector, learning STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) skills, and drawing inspiration from real space pioneers. Through both hands-on and digital play, kids gain lifelong skills to become change-makers through invention.
- Over 30 in-app activities with step-by-step instructions guide kids through building fun, space rover inventions, like a space rock collector or an alien life detector, with littleBits electronic blocks
- Become a changemaker as kids are challenged to build fun, playful inventions to improve their rooms, help their communities, or save the world
- Fun activities help kids unleash their creativity by customizing their inventions or creating their own
- Learn real-world STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) concepts through play
- Kids gain lifelong skills like curiosity, courage, and perseverance through exposure to the invention cycle
- Inspire invention through in-app stories of real-world inventors inspire kids to create their own inventions
1 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What’s in the box: 1 X Power, 1 X Proximity sensor, 1 X Light sensor, 1 X Servo, 1 X Bargraph, 1 X Buzzer, 1 X Long LED, 2 X DC motor (tethered), 1 X Number, 1 X Split, 1 X Control Hub, 3 X Wire, 1 X Battery and cable, 1 X motorMate, 2 X Mounting board