Parrot Mambo Mission
The Parrot Mambo Mission is ready to take off a mission. Test your skills by equipping your Parrot Mambo with cannon and grabber and let the games begin. Target your enemy drone or try out skill games like shooting a pyramids of cups or knocking over target. Or programming you drone to transport object by using the grabber to grab object (up to 4g) and carry them.
Join the drone revolution and learn coding with your drone. Programme your drone by prototyping the transportation of light-weight goods, collection of data around your neighbourhood or solve humanitarian work by delivering food through drones. Now you can teach and learn coding and problem solving skills!
- Cannon and grabber specific feature
- Vertical stabilisation with ultrasound and pressure sensor (measure below 13 ft 4m altitude in quad mode)
- Bluetooth range up to 100m with FlyPad
- Up to 8-10 minutes of flying time, recharges in 30 minutes (removable 660mAh LiPo battery)
- Learn coding with your drones
- Compatible with iOS and Android
* Free Flight Mini app to control your drone from your smart devices
1 Month Local (Singapore) Warranty
What’s in the box: Parrot Mambo, Battery, Flypad, Grabber & Cannon, 4 X Hulls, User guide, USB Cable, Clip, Holder for smartphone (max size: 160*78*9.8mm)