Wonder Workshop Dash Robot
Dash is your first robot friend.
Dash is a real robot, charged and ready to play out of the box. Responding to voice, navigating objects, dancing, and singing, Dash is the robot you always dreamed of having. Use Wonder, Blockly, and other apps to create new behaviours for Dash. No books, assembly, or camps needed!
Kids can define how they want to play. Whether your child is into having make-believe tea parties, building elaborate forts, or adventuring with friends,There are no limits to what your child can do with Dash app. Programme Dash into anything they imagine. Recommended for kids aged 6 to 12 years old.
- Wonder is a picture-based coding language built for kids, children create detailed behaviors for Dash - creating pet robot, pal or sidekick of their dreams
- Blockly introduces advanced concepts of coding such as variable, events and conditionals through playful projects and puzzles where Dash becomes a dancer, artist and prankster power through your kid's coding
- Path teaches kids the fundamentals of robotics and coding before they can read! Send Dash on a journey with their code by drawing a travelling route
- Go is the first step to understand all that Dash cade do - spin in circle, blink a robot eye through Dash lights, sounds, sensors and movement
- Xylo teaches kids to programme Dash to play favourite song or create their own tunes (requires Xylophone accessories)
- Compatible with iOS and Android smart devices
1 Year Local (Singapore) manufacturer warranty
What's in the box: Dash Robot, USB charger, Connector blocks, Getting started guide